Tips to loose weight
There are some tips which help you to get fit in your older clothes
- Water therapy: water is very important factor in any weight reduction program consumption of water cleanses the toxins from the body in the form of urine. Drink about 4-5 liters of water every day.
- Green tea instead of coffee or tea: drinking a cup of hot green tea every morning on an empty stomach can cleanse the toxins in your body it can also help to reduce the problems of constipation. It has very low calorie and starting your day with it make you feel life full day and it is a very good tip for weight loss.
- Reduce the intake of CHO (Carbohydrates): reduce the intake of simple carbohydrates like rice, sugar, sugary products, and root vegetables like potato. It will help to reduce the calorie intake
- Increase protein intake: Protein is a muscle builder that can effectively reduce the fat in your body. It can also convert the loose fat into muscle. Increase the intake of protein and replace carbohydrates food with protein food.
- Soya protein: This protein is plant derived and helps in weight reduction as it is low in fat. Soy proteins have all the essentials amino acids are less in calorie. You can incorporate soy milk, tofu & other soy products in your diet.
- Increase fiber intake: having food with soluble fiber is a great way to reduce weight. Consuming food that contains soluble fiber will shed the weight by reducing the bad cholesterol in your body.
Incorporate oatmeal, apples, oranges, pears, oat bran, nuts, flax seeds, beans, dries peas, cucumber celery, carrot, etc. in your diet and can make several delicious dishes with is combination, so that you don’t have to compromise on taste while losing weight.
- Avoid junk food: Say no to “Junk”. They don’t contain any nutritive value, all they offer is fat and added weight. Processed food and fast foods are delicious no doubt, it is good to have it once in a while but don’t make it a weekly habit.
- Consume low calorie food: Trick to reduce weight is to consume low calorie food. Avoid foods that are sweet rich in fat or fried. Consume fruits with higher water content and fewer calories like watermelon, cucumber, papaya, etc. prefer to take salads instead of juices as juices get digested quickly.
- Avoid red meat: Red meat is high by dangerous as it is not only leads to obesity but also disease like cancer.
- Avoid 3 white poisons: “Rice”, “Sugar” & “Salt” must be avoided in your diet to the extent possible. You cannot totally avoid these but you sure can control their consumption quantity.
- Get rid of food craving: Food craving is very common and an uncontrollable factor among obese people. Never consume snack of food when you have food craving sensation. Instead drink plenty of water to avoid it.
- Never skip your meals: when you skip your meals thinking that you might loose weight, you actually gain weight. This is because the hunger stays in your body and the next time you consume food, you end up consuming twice the quantity.
- Calories in- Vs- Calories out: Proper exercises. It is important to loose weight and a simple equation to stay fit is [Proper diet + workout= FIT]. You need not necessarily hit a gym to workout. You start it at home with simple exercises like a sit-ups or skipping for about 10-15 mins a day. You can also go far for morning & evening walk or jogging.
- DO-it-now: Last but not the least, do not postpone! Remember that, it’s as never. Start your weight loss program and strictly stick to your diet and routines.
Ms. Mamta Singh